Perfect for a winter warm-up, with just the right amount of kick!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
1120 per serving
- 2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoons aged bourbon
- 1 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4-1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- cayenne pepper, small pinch
- whipped cream
Place the milk, bourbon, and sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer.
Turn off heat, stir in the chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper with a wooden spoon and allow to steep for 3 minutes. Reheat the hot chocolate over low heat until it simmers.