Chef Jazz Martin shares his recipe for mushrooms stuffed with artichokes and Fontina Cheese. Learn how to prepare a unique and delicious dish for your next cocktail party!
312 per serving
- 1 pounds medium to large fresh mushroom caps
- 1 jar of Gourmet Fusions Artichoke Sauce
- 1 box of frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry or 1 lb of fresh spinach sauted in olive oil and salt and pepper
- 8 ounces shredded Fontina cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Black mill
- 1 pounds Japanese bread crumbs or panko crumbs
- Fresh julienned basil
Preheat oven to 450F. Remove stems from mushrooms. Coat raw mushrooms with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and black pepper. In a separate bowl, mix together shredded Fontina cheese, spinach, panko crumbs, salt and pepper, fresh basil, and Gourmet Fusions Artichoke Sauce. Mix together well until a dry consistency. For artichoke mixture, mix into balls. Place artichoke balls in mushroom cap and place in oven. Cook for 6-8 minutes in preheated oven until artichoke filling is warm. Remove from oven and serve on platter.