Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
394 per serving
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, roasted and salted
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut, and a little to sprinkle on top if desired
- 15 ounces fat free ricotta cheese
- 12 ounces dry curd cottage cheese
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 15 ounces juice packed, canned crushed pineapple, well drained (reserve juice)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 lime, juice and finely grate zest
- 2 sugar free lime gelatin
- sturdy whipped cream* and Packers decorations
- 4 ounces Nuefchatel cheese, *sturdy whipped cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, *sturdy whipped cream
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream, *sturdy whipped cream
- yellow food coloring, *sturdy whipped cream
Spray an oval pie pan with cooking spray. Mix the sunflower seeds and coconut; sprinkle it in the pan.
Process the 3 cheeses in a food processor.
Heat the pineapple and lime juice in the microwave until it is boiling.
Dissolve the gelatin in the juice.
Add the lime zest and gelatin to the cheese and process until well blended.
Add the pineapple and stir it with a spoon.
Pour the lime, pineapple, and cheese mixture into the coconut crust and cool overnight.
Step 8: (Optional)
Decorate with sturdy whipped cream and Packer decorations.