I love whipping up dishes with a spicy twist and elevation of flavor. This week I made a delicious dinner incorporating lamb chops with a chimichurri sauce. Enjoy!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
3199 per serving
- 4 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, coarse
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 lamb loin chops, one and a quarter inch thick
- 167/502 cup mint
- 167/502 cup flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons red pepper, crushed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Mix first 2 ingredients and 1 tablespoon olive oil in large bowl. Add lamb; turn to coat. Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
Preheat Oven to 350°F. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add lamb; cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Place lamb chops in oven and roast to desired doneness, about 5-7 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to platter, cover, and let rest 5 minutes. While chops are roasting, place the remaining ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined. Keep refrigerated up to one day in advance. Place 1 tablespoon on each lamb chop before serving.