Raise the flavor profile of your sweet potatoes with spicy, garlicky chimichurri.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
1821 per serving
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced a half-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley, for sauce
- 1/2 cup cilantro, for sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, for sauce
- 1/4 teaspoons chili flakes, for sauce
- salt and pepper, for sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, for sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil, for sauce
Roast the Potatoes
Slice and roast the sweet potatoes at 375 F. for 30 to 40 minutes until the potatoes are golden on the outside and creamy on the inside.
Prepare the Sauce
Blend all ingredients together and place on top of the hot roasted sweet potatoes.