There are so many fresh ingredients I enjoy cooking with and this dish embodies a festival of flavor! Simple pantry ingredients make a healthy weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
152 per serving
- 1 pounds whole wheat udon noodles, (or angel hair )
- 1 pounds large shrimp, peeled and veins removed
- 1 can of artichoke hearts
- 2 tomatoes, large dice
- 2 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoons sriracha
In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil over medium high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and green onion and saut for 2 minutes. Meanwhile cook noodles according to package directions and drain. Toss in shrimp and remaining vegetables. In a small bowl, stir together liquid ingredients. Add to saut pan and then toss in remaining vegetables. Add pasta and serve!