The slow cooker can be used year round, and not just for savory dishes. Check out this recipe for Blackberry & Peach Crisp made in the slow cooker!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
250 per serving
- 3 Large Peaches, peeled and sliced into wegdes
- 1 Fresh Blackberries
- 2 tablespoons Small Pearl Tapioca
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Oats, quick cook
- 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, room temperature
Put the peaches, blackberries and tapioca in the slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, oats, vanilla and butter. Incorporate the ingredients with your hands until they all start to clump together.
Take the topping and top the peaches and blackberries in the slow cooker.
Close the lid and set the timer for 3 hours. Serve alone or a la mode with Vanilla Ice Cream.