Crostini’s are one of my favorite appetizers to serve to guests when I have company. They are easy to make, easy on your wallet, and delicious! Happy Eating!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
65 per serving
- 1 french baguette, sliced thin on the bias
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, divided
- 1 10 oz bag frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons cumin
Preheat oven to *400. Line baguette slices on a sheet tray and drizzle with oil. Bake for 10 minutes and while crostini is still warm, rub with one garlic clove on each piece. Place remaining ingredients in a food processor and pulse to combine. Season with salt and pepper and re-adjust seasoning. Serve on top crostini and garnish with herbs.