This is such an easy and simple meal and one that the entire family can enjoy. Easily toss this with lo mein noodles and pack for a lunchbox meal that is hearty and will get both you and your kids through the day.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
394 per serving
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 pounds chicken strips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup largely diced red onions
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 2 cup snow peas
- 1 tablespoons kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
Heat oil to medium-high heat.
Add diced chicken and cook until all sides have turned opaque, then add the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
Then, add the onion and sauté for about 2 more minutes. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
Add the mushrooms and snow peas. Toss until heated through and serve with white rice or your favorite noodles.