You eat with your eyes and this is one of those dishes you want to just stare at its so gorgeous! Fresh is key here so make sure you have good quality ingredients for this recipe. Happy Eating!
22 per serving
- 1 english cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup red cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 package rice vermicelli noodles, cooked, chilled, and cut in half
- 1 package rice paper rounds
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, chilled, sliced in half
- basil leaves
In a large bowl, place about 1 cup of hot water. Using a large work surface, place all of your ingredients out close to your work station. Dip the rice paper into the hot water and let soak for about 30 seconds. Remove and place on surface. Pile a small amount of each ingredient (not the chili sauce) on top of each other and tightly roll the paper. Be careful not to tear the rice rounds. Slice on the bias and serve alongside the sweet chili sauce for dipping.