Learn how to make this delicious white truffle pizza recipe from the Kenmore in-house chef Kari Karch!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
217 per serving
- 1 9-ounce ball your favorite pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup portabello mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper
- garlic-infused olive oil, for brushing
- 3/4 ounces finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella
- white truffle oil, for drizzling
- 1 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat your convection oven to the highest possible heat (We did 500 degrees). Heat a saut pan to medium high heat and add olive oil. Add in mushrooms and saut until water has evaporated and mushrooms are browned. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and drain on a paper towel.
Stretch and roll out the dough ball to a diameter of about 12 inches and brush evenly with a light coat of garlic-infused olive oil. Now evenly sprinkle over your cheeses & mushrooms
Bake the pizza on a pizza pan on the oven rack or preheated pizza stone until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted. This is roughly 15mins. Remove from the oven and finish with a light drizzle of truffle oil, the fresh thyme, and a crack or two of black pepper.