The arrival of a three day weekend means a little extra time to yourself. And while that time should definitely include some rest and relaxation, it’s also a perfect opportunity to take on some of those neglected tasks around the house. Here’s a list of helpful holiday weekend suggestions to get you started:
• Save money and give Mother Earth a break by making your own green cleaners.
• Spend some time organizing the laundry room and suddenly laundry day won’t feel like such a chore.
• Update your home office and maybe going back to work won’t be so hard on Tuesday.
• Corral those kitchen appliances to make your kitchen a little more organized and open up some space on the counter.
• Get your lawn tools organized with this DIY tool rack.
• Launder your seasonal clothing and pack it away.
• Bring some of the outdoors inside with a DIY pallet hanging planter.
• Make your own bee house and give these industrious and endangered little pollinators a new base of operations.