Remember when you were a kid and it felt like summer lasted forever. Yeah, those were the days. As an adult it feels like summer flashes by in the blink of an eye. Make this summer count by getting outside and enjoying the hot days and long nights. Here are a few ideas to help you embrace outdoor entertaining with style.
• You don’t have to be a millionaire to party like one. Check out Amy Clark’s Tips for Affordable Outdoor Parties to make a fabulous get-together on a budget.
• When it comes time to feed the revelers, this post – Backyard Barbecues: Prep and Serve Made Easy – will help make short work of it.
• This DIY Family Friendly Bar Cart will keep drinks corralled with style.
• Just because the sun goes down doesn’t mean the party has to end. Make these Mason Jar Hanging Lanterns to keep your soiree swinging into the night.
• Whether you’re serving beer or soda at your barbecue, keep it cool with this Ice Block 6-Pack.
• Cut some flowers to make a centerpiece for the outdoor dining table. Forget those temperamental roses and go for Big Bundles of Hosta Flowers as seen at This American House.