Mother’s Day is just a few days away and you still don’t know how to honor Mom on her special day. Never fear! We’re here to help point you in the right direction. From DIY gift guides to gift basket inspiration, here’s a roundup of Mother’s Day ideas to get you started…
• First of all, you still have time to shop the curated Mother’s Day sale at Kenmore.com. Your order may not make it to Mom’s house by Mother’s Day, but you can always print a pic of the gift and stick it in a card. It’s a gift so nice it’ll give itself twice!
• There’s still time to DIY. Check out some of the awesome projects we rounded up for Make Mom’s Day: 10 DIY Mother’s Day Gifts.
• Martha Stewart has 13 Last Minute (But Still Amazing) Mother’s Day Ideas that can help you find some inspiration.
• Head over to Fastweb for 30 Last Minute & Free Mother’s Day Gift Ideas.
• Give mom a break with breakfast in bed. Kari’s recipe for heart shaped pancakes is so easy that the kids can get in on the fun.
• Good Housekeeping offers up 5 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Baskets that can be procured at the local grocery store.
Whether buy a gift or DIY it, make sure you send a little love mom’s way this Mother’s Day.